Providing usability and accessibility services,
User Vision is a leading user experience consultancy dedicated to improving websites, software and products. Our consulting and training services help clients gain the competitive advantage of improved ease of use.
Test your website with users and help improve conversions and customer experiences.
Make your website accessible to everyone, including those with disabilities.
Gain deep insight into users perspectives by seeing your website or advert through your customers eyes.
We have a variety of services focusing on improving the mobile experience.
Have your information in the places your users expect it.
Learn key usability and accessibility skills that can be applied in house.
Quickly identify key usability issues on your website, product or software.
Pre test your advertising creatives to maximise return on investment.
New blog posts
Why not visit the User Vision blog and read some interesting posts on usability and accessibility.Some of our most recent postings include.
- Streamline your user experience by combining Omni-channel and Conversion Optimisation
- Have Sky scored an own goal with their new app design?
- Inspiration from the eGovernment Forum
- Design your app to score big with sports fans
- RNIB takes legal action on accessibilty
- The multi -channel customer experience saves the day
- Your web, your way - BBC's new accessibility toolkit
- HTML5 Forms: A Boost for Accessibility?
- User Vision MENA at GITEX
- Amazon Kindle -Not just for Christmas
- Why is it so tricky for users to enter their date of birth on a form
- Creating a good User Experience for video game sequels
- Data.gov.uk: The People's Data Source
- Apps - not the (only) way to do it
- HTC Hero - mobile web usability
- Recommended reading 4: Design and usability resources
- Recommended reading 3: Forms, information architecture and mobiles
- Recommended reading 2: Online usability resources
- Recommended reading 1: Accessibility
- Careful with those Cancel buttons!
- Discontinuity in Government
- Unsubscribe fail
- Safari So Goody
- Confusion reigns when paying council bills
- It’s not just ‘click here’ links
- Testing the online census with users proves useful
- Amazon - supporting the user experience post sales
- 5 Features of a Public Sector Feedback System
- Compulsory Field Indicators
- Grand Usability Designs
- Opting out of marketing programs
- Good vibrations via my mobile
User Vision is committed to reducing our carbon emissions by 10% in 2010. Find out how you can too!
New brand & website
After nearly 12 years we have updated our branding, reviewed who we are and how we work, so that we can provide an even more professional service to all of our clients and partners. We think our new branding is a great reflection of our identity ... and from the feedback we've had so far it seems you agree!
Our new website will be coming soon to complete the makeover ... but not before we've done some further user testing with our clients to make sure it lives up to expectations.
User Vision focus
User Vision offer state-of-the-art focus group and usability testing studios, right in the heart of Edinburgh, and you can hire these out for your own research studies.
Our facilities include:
- The Interactive Lounge- the UK's first fully comprehensive multi-media testing lab.
- Our Focus Group Studio - offers seating for up to 14 participants, observation for 10 clients, and web streaming for those who want to observe from the comfort of the desk.
- Usability Labs - observation through a large one-way mirror for up to 8 people.