Breakfast Briefing – Information Architecture
- 26th April 2012
- User Vision offices, 55 North Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3QA.
- See a map of this venue .
IA , or the structure, grouping and labelling of information, is a key component of any website or application irrespective of platform. If your customers are having difficulty finding what they are looking for, encountering dead ends, unfamiliar terminology, navigational or even search issues, there is a very good chance that problems with the IA are behind it. So how do you go about addressing these issues?
Come and join us for breakfast, hear from our team and learn from other people's perspectives and experiences.
- What is Information Architecture?
- What are the benefits and why should it be an essential consideration for almost any project?
- Core Tools, techniques and process to apply.
- How best to apply these approaches, including the challenge of large sites.
- Introduction to related approaches and methods.
The breakfast is absolutely FREE . Numbers are limited so please sign up if you are interested. Hope to see you there!
Our speaker and Principal Consultant, Ross Philip , has managed and worked on numerous client IA projects, including some very large and challenging ones, and will give a talk on the 'why', 'how', and ‘when’ of Information Architecture in the design/redesign of products and services.
Slides from the presentation are available on Slideshare