Mobile Web Usability Training - Edinburgh
- 13th October 2009
- User Vision offices, 55 North Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3QA.
- See a map of this venue .
This course presents the positive commercial benefits of mobile usability and provides learning's, through real life examples, of the impact of poor usability has on both the end user and the developmental organisation, and how to build-in tangible and cost effective improvements.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for:
- Mobile web developers
- Marketing specialists
irrespective of your usability grounding.
What will I learn?
Those who undertake the course will learn to:
- Understand the need for usable mobile websites
- Understand the needs of your users, tasks and environments
- Specify and measure metrics to evaluate the success of your product
- Learn about the design principles to ensure a usable mobile site
- Start to create your own mobile website
- Network with like minded professionals to exchange knowledge
About the Trainer
Mark Westwater is a Senior Usability Consultant at User Vision, with over 11 years experience applying User Centred Design (UCD) methodologies to product developments, including mobile based application design. Qualified in both Applied Biological Sciences and in Work Design and Ergonomics, Mark is also a registered member of the Ergonomics Society and the Usability Professional's Association.
What are the costs?
The cost of this unique full day course is just £300 +VAT and we are offering a special early bird rate of £250 +VAT for bookings made before the 18th September 2009. Lunch and all course materials will be provided for you.
Terms and conditions
User Vision reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training course at any time. In the unlikely event of this occurring, we will endeavor to give as much advanced notice as possible, if such an event occurs a full refund will be issued. We do not take responsibility of any additional costs or expenses due to a cancelled or rescheduled course.
Cancellation fees apply: 4-7 days notice - 50% refund; 3 working days or less - no refundSign up for this course